Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My first post

Why start a blog? I'm not sure. My SIL, Susie sent me a link to her blog and I wanted to add a comment, so I set up an account (now I'm thinking I actually could have commented without completely signing up).

Anyway, I am up way too late. I love staying up late at night because my house is so quiet. But, I really do need the sleep because Joey and I need to get up early tomorrow for Music class. Last week was his first class. He was a little bit shy and a little bit timid, but I think it is good for him to interact with other kids to "come out of his shell."

I will come up with something interesting to post here tomorrow, but for now, here are the results of my "what kind of candy are you?" quiz (not surprising that this actually IS one of my favorite candies):




Reeses Peanut Butter Cups



Very popular, one of you is not enough.

No comments: