Friday, May 09, 2008

FFF: Mommy and Me

Three years ago this week, we were in Guatemala meeting Joey for the very first time. I was telling him about it today and I told him that I cried when I had to go back home. Later in the day he asked me "Mama, why did you cry when you had to go to Home Depot in Guatemala?" It took me a while to figure out that that was his interpretation of what I said (he loves Home Depot). Anyway, here are some pictures of my first week with my sweet baby boy: (I'm so glad that I was digging through these because I realized that I had accidentally forgotten to copy some of them from my old laptop which is now dead - luckily I had uploaded them to Winkflash and they still had them so that I could order a DVD - whew!!)



4 comments:

Janet said...

Awww... Happy Mother's Day! Joey WAS just the cutest baby. That's great that you happened upon some lost pics!

Becca said...

I thought I already posted a comment about these pics. They are fabulous! Happy Momma's Day!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww, Adorable!! Happy Mother's Day Amy!!

Heidi said...

Happy Mother's Day! What a cute little baby he was!